Regarding the compatibility of the containers, the first thing we have to say is that for security reasons there are many brands of ball containers that cannot be pressurized with the clamp supplied with the device. Some of these brands are: Wilson, Bullpadel, Babolat, Tecnifibre, Nox, Artengo, Adidas and Varlion, although they are not the only ones.
What all these containers have in common is that their neck is very small. If we had designed the clamp for this type of container there would be a great risk that when pressurizing the assembly, the clamp would escape and the balls would be fired at full speed due to the pressure, with the consequent danger that this would entail.
Therefore, the compatible brands are those whose containers have a more pronounced neck, allowing to be held by the clamp without danger of escape. These brands are only the following:
DUNLOP, HEAD, SLAZENGER, PENN, CARREFOUR, DONNAY
They are a few, but they are very well established and it is relatively easy to get a container that can last a year or more and store any other brand of balls.
However, to complicate things even more, not all containers of these brands are pressurizable, that is something that also depends on the diameter of the body of the container, since it must be such as to allow the clamp to close completely or almost completely (it admits a maximum opening of 3 mm) when putting the container inside (without the original pressurization seal and without putting the cover of the Ball Rescuer).
The good news is that even then there are many models that can be pressurized and you only need to find one every year. Below we detail the models of containers tested by us to date. We will be adding models when we test them. Updated information: www.ballrescuer.com
- Dunlop Padel Tournament Quality
- Dunlop Team Padel
- Dunlop Pro Tour of 3 and 4 balls
- Dunlop Pro Coach 4 balls
- Dunlop Tour Performance
- Dunlop Stage 1
- Head Padel
- Head Championship
- Head Padel Pro (there are different diameters of this model, the widest ones, above 240 mm of perimeter, cannot be pressurized).
- Slazenger Club Padel
- Slazenger Championship Hydroguard (3 and 4 balls)
- Slazenger Max Padel
- Slazenger (transparent without distinctions)
- Penn Coach
- Carrefour (the models with 5 tips on the lower part, those with 6 tips cannot be pressurized)
- Donnay Championship.
Models of compatible brands that cannot be pressurized or experience losses after some hours:
- Dunlop Tour Brilliance. The body of the container is too narrow and when pressurized it is decentralized with respect to the flange. To avoid this, roll up insulating tape to thicken the diameter until it fits the flange. Even so, it will be difficult to pressurize, it is better to choose another model.
- Dunlop Pro Padel. It can be pressurized but usually shows pressure losses.
- Head CS.
- Head Padel Pro. Wide containers cannot be pressurized, this can be measured with the flange before buying it.
- Carrefour with 6 tips on the lower part. These containers are similar to non-compatible brands, they have a too narrow neck.